Powered by Avaya IP Office™
Small & Midsize Businesses—Make a Seamless Transition to the Cloud
- Leverage the full capabilities of Avaya IP Office™ and IP Office™ Contact Center hosted in our NYC & LA Data Centers, in a simple and affordable monthly subscription model.
- Bring flexible, cloud-based Unified Communications and Contact Center capabilities to your workforce, customer service agents, and teams. Support people in the office or working remotely.
- Enable an easy migration to the cloud with little disruption to your business. Eliminate adding servers or costly forklifting of on-site infrastructure.
- Drive increased efficiencies across your organizations so you can focus on what’s most important: new revenue opportunities for you and successful engagement outcomes for your customers.
Gain Powerful & Flexible Team Engagement
Connect employees, teammates, partners, and customers anywhere and anytime to drive informed decisions, revenue, and growth. Take advantage of Avaya’s rich UC solution, with a low monthly subscription cost, and gain access to audio and web conferencing, mobility, presence and instant messaging. This solution leverages the Google Cloud Platform and is easy to deploy, manage, and scale to your company’s changing needs.
All the Benefits of Cloud – All the Strength of Avaya
Enjoy the native benefits of the cloud that you have come to know and love with the networking reliability and strength that Avaya inherently offers as the number one leader in contact center, unified communications, and SMB telephony. In today’s dynamic enterprise landscape, you can’t afford the risks of partnering with anyone but a proven market leader and innovator.
Broadest Cloud Options that Meet the Needs of Your Business
Today’s cloud market is filled with vendors that seek differentiation through specialization. More vendors, however, introduces more complexity into one’s business environment. What companies need instead is a single cloud solution that is designed to inherently adapt to their needs. Avaya’s solutions are built on the promise that businesses can finally have the cloud their way.
Next-Gen Unified Communications and Contact Centers with Seamless Cloud Migration
The explosion of cloud, social, mobile and big data have redefined customer and team engagement. Businesses today must capitalize on the power of contextual interactions across multiple touchpoints and devices—entirely from the cloud. Avaya’s cloud solutions are built on an open architecture that allows users to embed, extend or customize communications within any solution or app.
FACT: 50% of small & midsized businesses said enabling business continuity was a key objective driving cloud initiatives
Small & Midsized businesses want to improve top-line growth, increase productivity and business performance, and enhance customer engagement across all forms of communication — from a trusted provider and without requiring a rip-and-replace solution.
Bring your business communications into the future with your choice of robust, integrated and flexible Avaya small & midsized cloud solutions.
Contact us to learn about:
- Cloud communication solutions from Avaya that are the simplest way to modernize, add scale and enhance capabilities
- A pay-as-you-go model, without the heavy deployment costs — all engineered for small, midsized and growing businesses